Sometimes I think I have the driest hands on the planet. I am constantly moisturizing but nothing copes with the winter cold and frequent hand washing. Yes, I use my hands a lot and I have them in the cold, chalky water all the time.
There are days when I get tired of hand cream and skip it altogether until I have to be presentable like with pictures here on the blog then I regret that deeply. So, one of my new year resolutions was becoming less neglectful with my hands.
I think I have 1 million hand creams in my beauty shelve. Some of them are quite good but I l can’t keep track which one I like the most. There are so many! I’ll just heavily moisturize until they’re all gone and then I will stick to a brand, or so. Though I doubt I will be able to cut the pile as hand creams are the kind of beauty product which everybody throws at you for free on and on.
Clockwise from the top:
- Sally Hansen nail polish in Shell we dance (a sheer rose) cover them dry and brittle nails.
- Stacks of rings to distract from the rest of your hand. (These are Byboe, SIX, Jukserei, Apricot Room) Casio watch
- My beloved Lip Butter in Nude Elegant by Astor just because I had it there while taking the photos. Sorry for not caring about the bar code label. I love this lipstick. It’s not expensive. You can use even if you want to go only to the super market. The shade matches exactly my lip color and I use it to enhance. Because of the matte texture it’s also usable as a liner, too.
- La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume AP. Not particularly for the hands but truly great on them. No greasy or slippery feel.
- & Other Stories’ Rose Revival Hand Cream. (Maybe discontinued) With a divine scent and shea butter in it. (Talked about the hand lotion in this really old post) Not slippery but a little greasy. I like it on the skin. Fails on super dry cuticles.